Our staff looks forward to meeting you and working with you to help treat your shoulder pain. We strive to keep our appointments on time, as scheduled. In order for us to provide the best care for you, it is very important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- Photo ID
- A list of your current medications
- Any and all x-rays films, imaging studies, and CD's
- Insurance information and card
- Information about what treatments and medications have been tried in the past
- Medical records from prior visits that you think may be helpful
- New Patients: download and complete the new patient registration form and health history forms provided on Patient Forms page
To cancel an appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 24 hours’ notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognize that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize if we keep you waiting.